Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the stberts.com website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions). These terms and conditions maybe updated from time to time and you should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes that have been made.
- Your contract for purchases made through St. Bert’s Clothing Co. and stberts.com with Kingham Ventures LLP and you undertake that all goods ordered by you are for your own private and domestic use only and are not being bought by you for resale.
- If you are under eighteen, you may only use this site with the agreement of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Kingham Ventures LLP for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit or debit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Kingham Ventures LLP reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice.
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on stberts.com are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Kingham Ventures LLP until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
Delivery & Returns
Please see additional information contained within our 'Delivery & Returns' policy which forms an additional part of these ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale”.
- Kingham Ventures LLP accept most major credit/debit cards.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Discounts and promo codes
Only one promo code can used per order.
When you use a code to claim a free item (e.g. a bag) and you subsequently return some or all of your items, if this makes your order fall below the qualifying amount for the free item, you will need to return the free item in order for your refund to be processed. You are welcome to keep the item but we will charge the current price for it. We apologise for any disappointment this may cause.
Discounts on buy two items and get a third half price applies the discount to the lowest cost item in your basket.
St. Bert's reserves the right to cancel any promotion or offer at any time.
- You can cancel this contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right to do so within seven working days after the day on which you receive the products.
- If you wish to cancel your order, please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
- Kingham Ventures LLP will not pass on your e-mail details or any personal details or any details relating to credit or debit cards to any third party.
- We will never ask for personal details via email. If you receive an unsolicited email asking you for your stberts.com log in details, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please see additional information contained within our 'Privacy & Cookies' policy which forms an additional part of these ‘Terms & Conditions of Sale”.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time and without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. You will be advised of the correct price of the subject product. You may re-order it if you wish. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount within 30 days of the date of order. Should you choose to re-order at the correct price, a separate transaction will be posted to your payment card.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, we shall make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify us of the problem in writing at email@example.com within 10 working days of delivery of the goods and you return the goods to us, unless we inform you that return is not necessary. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
- We have taken every measure to provide accurate product images for each product for sale on the site. However, due to a number of different factors such as Internet browsers, monitor colour contrasts etc, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any differences in colour between the image and the actual product.
- The products sold on stberts.com are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the site.
- We have taken every measure to prevent Internet fraud and ensure any data collected from you is stored as securely and safely as possible. However, we cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to Acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the stberts.com web pages are owned or controlled by Kingham Ventures LLP. In accessing stberts.com web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the stberts.com web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Kingham Ventures LLP.
Third Party Information
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Kingham Ventures LLP products are those stated on the St Bert’s Clothing Co. web site.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Aug. 14, 2023
The St. Bert's Clothing Co mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by ST. BERT'S Clothing Co (“ST. BERT'S Clothing Co”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to ST. BERT'S Clothing Co’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of ST. BERT'S Clothing Co through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with St. Bert's Clothing Co. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to STBerts or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other ST. BERT'S Clothing Co mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to ST. BERT'S or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.