Privacy & Cookies Policy
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
St Bert's is fully committed to complying with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Protecting your information and privacy is extremely important to us. If you have any questions or have a GDPR related request, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will never sell your data to any third parties.
- We will only use your data using the consent you have provided and to process orders.
- We will use your data to send you marketing communications based on whether you have provided your explicit consent by giving a positive opt in when signing up.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications emails from us at any time by clicking 'unsubscribe' in the footer of all emails.
- exting the single keyword command STOP or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel.
- Should you wish to request access or deletion of your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
WHAT WE COLLECT
In common with other shopping websites, we collect certain information when you shop on stberts.com.
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including phone number and email address
- delivery address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- order information and previous order history
The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
COOKIES AND HOW WE USE THEM
A cookie is a small data file that is temporarily stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. stberts.com website uses a number of cookies to operate. Cookies do a number of different jobs such as remembering your chosen items and showing us how our website is used. This information allows us to offer you a better service and an improved browsing experience.
For further information about managing and disabling cookies on your computer see www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies.